Bandspec Inverness Rain Cape
- Made for pipers and drummers and designed by PM Robert Mathieson and includes a pocket for your glengarry and drumsticks and a non-slip underarm patch to stabilize pipe bag
- Made with waterproof oxford weave polyester fabric, wrinkle-resistant, and has a matte finish
- Made in Scotland and available in sizes XS to XXL (chest size 29 inches to 54 inches)
- Stud fasteners with a detachable hood and matching pouch
Bandspec Inverness Rain Cape
Don’t let a little rain ruin your performance! The Bandspec™ Inverness rain cape is the finest we have seen. It is specifically designed for pipers and drummers and features a non-slip underarm patch to keep your pipe bag stable. The oxford weave polyester fabric is ideal—it’s waterproof, wrinkle-resistant, and has a nice matte finish. You can stay dry, but the material breathes for your comfort.
It was developed by famed Pipe Major Robert Mathieson and made in Scotland, featuring a matching pouch and detachable hood. There is even a special glengarry and drumsticks pocket and stud fasteners.
XSmall (Chest 29 – 33), Small (Chest 34 – 37), Medium (Chest 38 – 41), Large (Chest 42 – 45), XL (Chest 46 – 49), XXL (Chest 50 – 54)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Swirl Antiquated Kilt Belt Buckle is a solid brass belt buckle made in Scotland.
- This piece features a detailed, traditional Celtic knot design with an antique silver finish.
- It’s perfect for use with any kilt or at your next re-enactment.
- The buckle measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, making it lightweight but solid.
- Due to supply issues in Scotland, we are not taking any new orders for this item. We will fulfill any outstanding orders as they arrive. If you have an exciting order, please know we appreciate your kind patience. We hope to be able to offer these beautiful balmorals again soon.
- Our authentic Tartan Glengarries—Spring Weight are custom-made in Scotland from your choice of over 500 tartans.
- They’re perfect for casual to formal occasions. Leave the ribbons untied for historical accuracy.
- Made with spring weight (8 oz) premium wool, they’re available in sizes small to extra large.
- These versatile pieces are made to be worn by men and women. The cap badge is not included.
- Good quality, brass kilt belt buckle crafted in Scotland
- Features a blue Saltire and lion rampant design with an antiquated look
- Perfect for use with any kilted outfit
- Measures approximately 4 x 3 inches and is solid but lightweight
- Kilt pin made in Scotland from genuine red stag antlers so each pin is unique
- Cruelty-free because the antlers are collected after they have already fallen
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Approximately 3.5 inches long and symbolizes the strength and wisdom of the stag