Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch
- SKU: APBI
- Categories: Sash and Plaid Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Plaid Brooches, Sash & Shawl Brooches
- Tags: Pewter, Special-Order, Stone
- Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch uses the finest quality pewter
- The Celtic inspiration is evident in the knot border design that is inspired by the Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie
- It measures 2.5 inches in diameter–ideal for a great kilt or a beautiful accessory for your fly plaid
- Choose from 5 stone colors: blue, green, purple, red, and yellow
Add the rich heritage of Scotland to your kilted outfit with this stylish and high-quality pewter plaid brooch. Inspired by the world-famous Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie, each one features an intricate and detailed Celtic knot design around the border.
Choose between five eye-catching stone colors to match your favorite kilt. While gorgeous, this kilt pin is a little light, but still a terrific accessory for a great kilt. However, it looks stunning attached to a fly plaid. Measuring 2.5 inches in diameter, this kilt pin is cast in Glasgow, Scotland, using the finest quality pewter.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back
- Coming in two options, bronze or silver, this brooch is a complementary addition to your kilt.
- The 2 ⅝ inch size showcases the beauty in the details of this penannular brooch.
- The raven head terminals are reminiscent of Odin’s ravens, Hugin and Munin, the bringers of the latest news and information.
- The brooch is handmade, showcasing the fine craftsmanship of our American friends.