Classic Antiqued Plaid Brooch-sold 12/2020
- Made in Scotland with an antiqued finish with an authentic appearance
- Sturdy and solid enough for any heavy fly plaid or multiple layers
- Measuring 3.25 inches in diameter and is a solid brass cast
- Beautiful and versatile, it will match any historical or modern tartan
- Discontinued – Available while supplies last
Out of stock
Antiqued Classic Plaid Brooch
Discontinued – Available while supplies last
When you need to fasten a heavy fly plaid, pipers plaid, or great kilt, this is the brooch for you. You will not have to worry about if your fabric is too heavy or if there are too many layers. This brooch is sturdy and solid enough to go through the heaviest fabric.
Every traditional kilted outfit needs a brooch. Made in Scotland, this authentic accessory is made with a solid brass cast and has an antiqued finish, giving it a historical aesthetic. Measuring 3.25 inches in diameter, It is a versatile choice and will match any tartan.