Clan Crest Thistle Pewter Plaid Brooch
- SKU: ACCTPB2
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Celtic Jewelry, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Stuff, Clans and Tartans, Featured, Highland Accessories, Plaid Brooches, Sash and Plaid Brooches, Thistle Collection
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Pewter, Special-Order, Thistle
- Custom-order your Clan Crest Plaid Brooch for an enduring heirloom that your family will treasure for generations to come
- Made from the finest quality pewter and featuring an intricate Thistle design, the brooch is expertly hand-crafted in Scotland
- Choose from over 200 clan crests and some non-clan crests like St. Andrews Cross or Rampant Lion
- 2.5 inch diameter, its sturdy, high-quality pin back affixes to your Sash or Fly Plaid
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Clan Crest Thistle Pewter Plaid Brooch
Your custom-order Clan Crest Plaid Brooch is a breathtaking adornment to any plaid. The finest-quality pewter, intricacy, and authentic Glaswegian artisanship. The brooch measures 2.5 inch diameter. It features a durable pin-back that fits steadfastly on a Sash or Fly Plaid. Are you worried about finding the right crest for your clan? We offer this brooch in over 200 clan crests for a tribute worthy of your family and its legacy. Your heritage matters, so display your family pride with dazzling quality.
Alongside tartan, the thistle is perhaps the most identifiable symbol of all things Scottish. The thistle was adopted as the Emblem of Scotland during the rein of Alexander III (1249 – 1286). Legend has it that an Army of King Haakon of Norway, intent on conquering the Scots, landed at the Coast of Largs at night to surprise the sleeping Scottish Clansmen. In order to move more stealthily under the cover of darkness, the Norsemen removed their footwear. But something else was hiding under the cover of darkness. One of Haakon’s men unfortunately stood on one of these spiny little defenders and shrieked out in pain, alerting the Clansmen of the advancing Norsemen. Needless to say, the Scots won the day.
|Clan Crest List R||
Abercromby, Agnew, Ainslie, Anderson, Anstruther, Arbuthnott, Armstrong, Arnot, Baillie, Baird, Ballantyne (Bannatyne), Bannerman, Barclay, Baxter, Bell, Bethune, Borthwick, Boyd, Boyle, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Burnett, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Carnegie, Cathcart, Chalmers, Charteris, Chattan (Clan), Chisholm, Clelland, Clergy, Cochrane, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Colville, Craig, Cranstoun, Crawford, Crichton, Crosbie, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Dalrymple, Dalziel, Darroch, Davidson, Dewar, Douglas, Drummond, Dunbar, Duncan, Dundas, Dunlop, Durie, Elliot, Elphinstone, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fire Fighter, Fleming, Fletcher, Forbes, Forrester, Forsyth(e), Fotheringham, Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Galloway, Gartshore, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gray, Grierson, Gunn, Guthrie, Haig, Haldane, Hamilton, Hannay, Hay, Henderson, Hepburn, Herries, Home (Hume), Hope, Hunter, Innes, Irish Harp, Irvine, Jardine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Kincaid, Kinloch, Kinnaird, Lamont, Law Enforcement, Leask, Lennox, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Lockhart, Logan, Lumsden, Lyon(s), MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonald of Keppoch, MacDonald of Sleat, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDowall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGill, MacGillivray, MacGregor, Machine, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie of Seaforth, MacKie, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLea, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Buaidh No Bas), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacQueen, MacRae, MacTavish, MacThomas, Maitland, Mar(r), Marjoribanks (Majoribanks), Masonic, Matheson, Maxwell, Melville, Menzies, Middleton, Moffat, Moncreiffe, Montgomery, Morrison, Mow(e), Muir, Munro, Murray (Mermaid), Murray of Atholl (Demi-Savage), Napier, Nesbitt, Nicholson, Ogilvie, Oliphant, Paisley, Pollock, Primrose, Pringle, Rampant Lion, Ramsay, Rattray, Riddell, Robertson, Rollo, Rose, Ross, Russell, Ruthven, Sandilands, Scott, Scottish Eagle, Scottish Piper, Scottish Stag, Scottish Thistle, Scrymegour, Sempill, Shamrock, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Spens, St. Andrew's, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Stirling, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Swinton, Trotter, Turnbull, Tweedie, Urquhart, Wallace, Watson, Wedderburn, Weir, Wemyss, Wood, Young
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- A subtle yet eye-catching Celtic accessory endowed with the thistle, a profound symbol of Scottish victory
- Handmade in the USA and available in fine-quality bronze or silver
- The lightweight braid style (approximately 14 gauge) makes this bracelet light and flexible while remaining strong and durable
- We’ll make this bracelet custom just for you—please allow approximately 6-16 weeks to have it handmade and shipped
- An elegant knot design embraces Scotland’s national flower on the Scottish Thistle Knot Ring.
- It’s made of sterling silver and with an open design.
- Available in whole sizes 5-15 – will last for years
- This ring makes an excellent gift idea for holidays and anniversaries.
- Medium braid (12 gauge)
- Approximately 5/16 inch (8 mm) thick
- Strong and flexible
- Hand-crafted in bronze or silver
- Inspired by the stags that accompanied the Celtic god Cernunnos on the Gundestrup Cauldron, the two terminals in the interior of this torc necklace depict ornate stag heads
- Handmade in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Crafted in an extra heavy braid style (approximately ⅝ inches or 16 mm thick)—a strong and durable but flexible necklace
- Crafted custom just for you, but please allow between 6-12 weeks to have it created and shipped to you