Chrome Thistle Plaid Brooch
- SKU: APBE1-CH
- Categories: Celtic Pins and Brooches, Clearance Accessories, Plaid Brooches, Sash and Plaid Brooches, Stocking Stuffers
- Tags: Brass, Chrome, Thistle
- The Chrome Thistle Plaid Brooch is cast in brass has an Chrome finish.
- It’s approximately 3.25 inches in diameter, embellished with a border of thistles with a large thistle in the center.
- This vintage-style piece is sturdy enough to pin to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt.
This elegant brooch is the perfect accessory for any Celtic outfit. Cast in brass with a chrome finish and embellished with thistles, this brooch is strong enough to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt. The thistle has long been known as a symbol of the Scots’ courage, devotion, strength, and determination in national and military Celtic history; wear a piece of that history with this striking brooch! If you want more of that Celtic history.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2″ (51 mm)
- Owl Head Terminals
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
- Made in Scotland with solid polished pewter; measures 1½ x ¾ inches
- Choose between over 100 tartans to display your family heritage
- Makes a great scarf, sash, hat pin, or can be pinned to your lapel
- High-quality, intricately detailed with a strong pin back
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your choice between bronze or sterling silver