Antiqued Thistle Plaid Brooch
- SKU: APBE1
- Categories: Sash and Plaid Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Plaid Brooches
- Tags: Antiqued, Brass, Thistle
- The Antiqued Thistle Standard Plaid Brooch in brass has an antiqued lacquered finish.
- It’s approximately 3.25 inches in diameter, embellished with a border of thistles with a large thistle in the center.
- This vintage-style piece is sturdy enough to pin to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt.
- Our Antique Thistle Collection celebrates a Scottish symbol. Save $20 when you purchase a set of 4 Antique Thistle accessories.
This elegant brooch is the perfect accessory for any Celtic outfit. Cast in antique-looking brass with a lacquer finish and embellished with thistles, this brooch is strong enough to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt. The thistle has long been known as a symbol of the Scots’ courage, devotion, strength, and determination in national and military Celtic history; wear a piece of that history with this striking brooch! If you want more of that Celtic history, check out the Antique Thistle Collection, a set of 4 antiqued thistle accessories, to bundle and save!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
- This cast pewter, rampant lion brooch is the perfect accessory to showcase your Scottish heritage while striking fear into the heart of your enemies
- Made from authentic cast pewter by Don McKee, celebrated Celtic craftsman, for added Scottish authenticity and uniqueness
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches, subtle enough to make an impression without being overwhelming, but solid enough to hold together a great or ancient kilt
- The rampant lion is a Scottish symbol of strength, valor, and battle victory with its claws raised, ready to strike—it was incorporated into Great Seal of Scotland, which was impressed on all official documents