Antiqued Thistle Plaid Brooch
- SKU: APBE1
- Categories: Sash and Plaid Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Plaid Brooches
- Tags: Antiqued, Brass, Thistle
- The Antiqued Thistle Standard Plaid Brooch in brass has an antiqued lacquered finish.
- It’s approximately 3.25 inches in diameter, embellished with a border of thistles with a large thistle in the center.
- This vintage-style piece is sturdy enough to pin to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt.
- Our Antique Thistle Collection celebrates a Scottish symbol. Save $20 when you purchase a set of 4 Antique Thistle accessories.
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
This elegant brooch is the perfect accessory for any Celtic outfit. Cast in antique-looking brass with a lacquer finish and embellished with thistles, this brooch is strong enough to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt. The thistle has long been known as a symbol of the Scots’ courage, devotion, strength, and determination in national and military Celtic history; wear a piece of that history with this striking brooch! If you want more of that Celtic history, check out the Antique Thistle Collection, a set of 4 antiqued thistle accessories, to bundle and save!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift