Wolf Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JPBW
- Categories: Penannular Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Penannular, Sterling Silver, Wolf
- Classic 2⅝ inches penannular brooch with an antique look and a wolf design
- Hand-forged ensuring each brooch has a unique look and is versatile for enough for any outfit
- Secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and other clothing items
- Made in the USA. Choose between bronze or sterling silver to fit your needs
$80.00 – $300.00
Wolf Penannular Brooch
A penannular brooch, or “Celtic brooch,” is often used for fastening fly plaids, aprons of ancient kilts, and other clothing. Featuring a popular historical wolf head design, this brooch is simple, practical, and versatile enough to make its way onto all of your outfits, whether for daily use or at your next Renaissance Fair! You won’t have to worry about fixing it throughout the day – this brooch is designed to be sturdy enough to hold down a heavy kilt, scarf, or other clothing items and to stay in place all day long. The only question now is whether you’ll pick bronze or sterling silver—or both!
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch uses the finest quality pewter
- The Celtic inspiration is evident in the knot border design that is inspired by the Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie
- It measures 2.5 inches in diameter–ideal for a great kilt or a beautiful accessory for your fly plaid
- Choose from 5 stone colors: blue, green, purple, red, and yellow
- The Clan Crest Mini Brooch is made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter for authentic Celtic style
- It features rhodium plating for a shiny finish
- This heirloom-quality piece measures 1 inch, the perfect size to add to sashes and scarves
- These brooches are available in 100+ clan crests, so you can choose yours
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2″ (51 mm)
- Lion Head Terminals
- Coming in two options, bronze or silver, this brooch is a complementary addition to your kilt.
- The 2 ⅝ inch size showcases the beauty in the details of this penannular brooch.
- The raven head terminals are reminiscent of Odin’s ravens, Hugin and Munin, the bringers of the latest news and information.
- The brooch is handmade, showcasing the fine craftsmanship of our American friends.