Griffin Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JPBG
- Categories: Penannular Plaid Brooches, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Accessories
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Griffin, Penannular, Sterling Silver
- The powerful griffin was abundant in Greek mythology and seen on early Celtic sword scabbards, belt buckles, and mounts—embody its power and mystery by wearing a Griffin Penannular Brooch
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Perfect to wear with great kilts, ancient kilts renaissance wear, or fly plaid earasaids
- Measures approximately 2⅝ inches (or 68 mm) for a strong enough brooch to keep your kilt together without overwhelming your outfit
$65.00 – $160.00
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Griffin Penannular Brooch
While popularized in Greek mythology, the griffin symbol is seen in early Celtic military-wear, symbolizing Celtic courage, boldness, strength, and leadership skills. Connect to that powerful heritage by attaching a Griffin Penannular Brooch to your kilt! The ornate griffin’s head terminals are the perfect embellishment for great kilts, ancient kilts renaissance wear, or fly plaid earasaids to find the perfect accessory. Choose from either bronze or silver on these beautiful handmade brooches to suit your personal style. At just 2⅝ inches (or 68 mm), this brooch will accent your kilt and keep everything together without distracting from your tartan. It’s sure to become your new favorite kilt fastener!
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Coming in two options, bronze or silver, this brooch is a complementary addition to your kilt.
- The 2 ⅝ inch size showcases the beauty in the details of this penannular brooch.
- The raven head terminals are reminiscent of Odin’s ravens, Hugin and Munin, the bringers of the latest news and information.
- The brooch is handmade, showcasing the fine craftsmanship of our American friends.
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
- This cast pewter, rampant lion brooch is the perfect accessory to showcase your Scottish heritage while striking fear into the heart of your enemies
- Made from authentic cast pewter by Don McKee, celebrated Celtic craftsman, for added Scottish authenticity and uniqueness
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches, subtle enough to make an impression without being overwhelming, but solid enough to hold together a great or ancient kilt
- The rampant lion is a Scottish symbol of strength, valor, and battle victory with its claws raised, ready to strike—it was incorporated into Great Seal of Scotland, which was impressed on all official documents
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2 5/8″ (68 mm)
- Boar Head Terminals