Griffin Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JPBG
- Categories: Accessories, Penannular Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches, Seasonal Collections
- Tags: Bronze, Custom-Order, Griffin, Penannular, Sterling Silver
- The powerful griffin was abundant in Greek mythology and seen on early Celtic sword scabbards, belt buckles, and mounts—embody its power and mystery by wearing a Griffin Penannular Brooch
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Perfect to wear with great kilts, ancient kilts renaissance wear, or fly plaid earasaids
- Measures approximately 2⅝ inches (or 68 mm) for a strong enough brooch to keep your kilt together without overwhelming your outfit
$65.00 – $160.00
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Griffin Penannular Brooch
While popularized in Greek mythology, the griffin symbol is seen in early Celtic military-wear, symbolizing Celtic courage, boldness, strength, and leadership skills. Connect to that powerful heritage by attaching a Griffin Penannular Brooch to your kilt! The ornate griffin’s head terminals are the perfect embellishment for great kilts, ancient kilts renaissance wear, or fly plaid earasaids to find the perfect accessory. Choose from either bronze or silver on these beautiful handmade brooches to suit your personal style. At just 2⅝ inches (or 68 mm), this brooch will accent your kilt and keep everything together without distracting from your tartan. It’s sure to become your new favorite kilt fastener!
|Bronze or Silver||
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Pewter Thistle Brooch, symbolizing Scotland’s national flower
- This eye-catching brooch is finished with a brilliant rhodium plating and measures approximately 1.5 inches wide
- Perfect as a gift or a beautiful addition for yourself
- The brooch goes excellent with a sash, dress, or shirt, for formal or informal occasions
- The Five Stone Plaid Brooch is cast by Scottish craftsmen in Glasgow, Scotland, for reliable Scottish authenticity.
- This unique cast pewter brooch features five stones in a star pattern. Choose from red, green, yellow, purple, or blue.
- Its intricately detailed Celtic knot design provides a uniquely Celtic look and feel.
- With a diameter measuring approximately 2.5 inches, this is a light and subtle brooch ideal for everyday wear.
- Well-made 2¼ inch brooch with a traditional eternity knot design.
- Made from solid, lead-free pewter with a shiny, smooth finish.
- Features a 3-dimensional Celtic knot for a traditional look.
- Symbolizes eternal love and friendship and makes an excellent gift.
- Made in Glasgow, Scotland, the Inverurie Pewter Plaid Brooch uses the finest quality pewter
- The Celtic inspiration is evident in the knot border design that is inspired by the Pictish stone carvings of Inverurie
- It measures 2.5 inches in diameter–ideal for a great kilt or a beautiful accessory for your fly plaid
- Choose from 5 stone colors: blue, green, purple, red, and yellow