Cornish Pewter Celtic Penannular Brooch
- SKU: JSPB162
- Categories: Penannular Plaid Brooches, Ren Fair Collection, Celtic Pins and Brooches, Penannular Brooches
- Tags: Cornish, Penannular, Pewter
- The classic Celtic penannular brooch is made in Cornwall from Cornish pewter for true Celtic authenticity
- Each brooch is hand-forged, creating a unique look that’s just for you
- This piece secures fly plaids, ancient kilt aprons, great kilt fabric, and sashes
- This simple, functional, and affordable brooch makes an excellent gift
Tartan Jewelry Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
If you’re looking for a new penannular brooch, this is the one for you! The penannular brooch, or “Celtic brooch,” is often used for fastening fly plaids, aprons of ancient kilts, and other clothing. This is a versatile, hearty, and durable piece that will stand you in good stead at your next event or Celtic festival. You’re sure to make a statement wherever you go with this hand-crafted brooch made by St. Justin in a traditional Celtic design. Measuring approximately 2.25 inches in diameter, you’ll be impressed with how well-designed this brooch is, just like our many other happy customers!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Clan Crest Mini Brooch is made in Scotland from high-quality, lead-free pewter for authentic Celtic style
- It features rhodium plating for a shiny finish
- This heirloom-quality piece measures 1 inch, the perfect size to add to sashes and scarves
- These brooches are available in 100+ clan crests, so you can choose yours
- The Antiqued Thistle Standard Plaid Brooch in brass has an antiqued lacquered finish.
- It’s approximately 3.25 inches in diameter, embellished with a border of thistles with a large thistle in the center.
- This vintage-style piece is sturdy enough to pin to support a piper’s plaid, fly plaid, great kilt, or ancient kilt.
- Our Antique Thistle Collection celebrates a Scottish symbol. Save $20 when you purchase a set of 4 Antique Thistle accessories.