Irish Family Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: AIFCB
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Badges and Brooches, Cap Badges and Brooches, Irish Badges, Brooches, Buckles, and Kilt Pins, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tags: Coat of Arms, Irish, Made in Scotland, Pewter
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
Irish Family Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
Wherever you decide to display your Irish heritage, do it with style with our Irish family crest cap badges/brooches. Wear it as a cap badge, a brooch, fastened to your bag—you have endless possibilities!
Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter that has an antiqued finish. Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
This piece is 2 inches wide, and there is a matching kilt pin available. It shows your family crest wrapped in the arms of the heart symbol of the Claddagh (the traditional Irish ring whose three-piece symbol represents friendship, love, and loyalty).
|Irish Coat of Arms||
Brennan (O'Braonain), Brown(e) (de Brun), Burke (de Burca), Byrne (O'Broin), Caroll (O'Cearbhaill), Collins (O'Coileain), Connolly (O'Conghaile), Daly (O'Dalaigh), Do(c)herty (O'Dochartaigh), Doyle (O'Dubhghaill), Duffy (O'Dubhthaigh), Dunne (O'Duinn), Flynn (O'Floinn), Fox (O'Sionnaigh), Gallagher (O'Gallchobhair), Hughes (O'hAodha), Joyce (Seoigh), Kavanagh (Caomhanach), Kennedy (O'Cinneide), Lynch (de Lench), Maguire (McUidhir), Martin (O'Martain), McCarthy (McCarthaigh), McDermot (McDiarmada), McDonnell (McDomhnaill), McGillcuddy (Mc Giolla Chuda), McLoughlin (McLochlainn), McSweeney (McSuibhne), Moore (O'Mordha), Murphy (O'Murchadha), Nolan (O'Nuallain), O'Brien (O'Briain), O'Callaghan (O'Ceallachain), O'Connell (O'Conaill), O'Conor (O'Conchobhair), O'Donnell (O'Domhnaill), O'Donoghue (O'Donnchadha), O'Donovan (O'Donnabhain), O'Grady (O'Graidaigh), O'Kelly (O'Ceallaigh), O'Long (O'Longain), O'Mahony (O'Mathghamhna), O'Neill (O'Néill), O'Rourke (O'Ruairc), O'Sullivan (O'Suileabhain), O'Toole (O'Tuathail), Quinn (O'Cuinn), Reilly (O'Raghailligh), Ryan (O'Maoilrian), Walsh (Breathnach)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Stylish U.S. Air Force Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch. This handsome accessory proudly displays your pride for serving your country
High quality, worry-free pin back for secure attachment to your garment
Wear this as a cap badge or a brooch. measures 1.75 inches by 2.25 inches
Befitting for any occasion, be it a formal event or a casual gathering at the pub
- Made in Scotland
- Thistle Motif Over Clan Crest Belt
- High-quality lead-free pewter
- Antiqued finish
- Measures 2″ in diameter
- Clan Crest and Other Non-Clan Badges Available
- The high-quality lead-free pewter Machine Gears Steampunk Cap badge/brooch features a steampunk machine gear design
- Attach this versatile badge/brooch to pin your kilt, cap, or bag—or pin to a board in your office
- It measures approximately 2 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall for a subtle accessory to your cap or bag
- Made in Scotland it’s non-clan-specific for a more modern steampunk aesthetic. The ribbon carries the Latin phrase Illegitimus Non Carborundum
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge or Brooch is made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen Art Pewter
- Measures 1⅝ inches and is perfect to wear as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, pinned onto a backpack or tote bag, etc.
- Available in over 200 clan crests, it’s cast in solid pewter with shiny rhodium-plated white gold finish
- This high-quality, attractive piece is perfect for any occasion