Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: ACCBL
- Categories: Highland Accessories, Badges and Brooches, Cap Badges and Brooches, Clans and Tartans, Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Pewter, Rhodium, Special-Order
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge or Brooch is made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen Art Pewter
- Measures 1⅝ inches and is perfect to wear as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, pinned onto a backpack or tote bag, etc.
- Available in over 200 clan crests, it’s cast in solid pewter with shiny rhodium-plated white gold finish
- This high-quality, attractive piece is perfect for any occasion
Display your own special piece of Scotland with this eye-catching cap badge or brooch. Choose between over 200 clan crests to show off your unique history and ancestry. Made in Scotland by acclaimed craftsmen and measuring 1⅝ inches wide, Art Pewter, it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, or on your backpack or tote bag. The possibilities are endless!
It is cast in solid pewter and given a shiny, rhodium-plated white gold finish to give it an extra sparkle to catch the light. This high-quality pin honors your family history and completes any outfit!
|Clan Crest List S||
Anderson, Armstrong, Baillie, Baird, Barclay, Blair, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Chisholm, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Craig, Crawford, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Drummond, Elliot, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fletcher, Forbes, Forsyth(e), Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Hay, Henderson, Home (Hume), Hunter, Innes, Irvine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Leask, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Vincere Vel Mori), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, MacThomas, Matheson, Maxwell, Menzies, Moffat, Montgomery, Morrison, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Napier, Ogilvie, Pringle, Ramsay, Rattray, Robertson, Rose, Ross, Russell, Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Urquhart, Wallace
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- U.S. Marine Corps Gold Plated Badge/Brooch is made by world-famous sculptor Don McKee (USMC, Ret.)
- Made in the US, for true-blue American authenticity
- 24K gold plate makes this piece an instant heirloom
- 1.5-inch diameter for an eye-catching statement piece
Stylish U.S. Air Force Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch. This handsome accessory proudly displays your pride for serving your country
High quality, worry-free pin back for secure attachment to your garment
Wear this as a cap badge or a brooch. measures 1.75 inches by 2.25 inches
Befitting for any occasion, be it a formal event or a casual gathering at the pub