Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge/Brooch
- SKU: ACCBL
- Categories: Badges and Brooches, Cap Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Badges and Brooches, Clan Crest Pins & Brooches, Clans and Tartans, Highland Accessories, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tags: Pewter, Rhodium, Special-Order
- The Art Pewter Clan Crest Cap Badge or Brooch is made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen Art Pewter
- Measures 1⅝ inches and is perfect to wear as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, pinned onto a backpack or tote bag, etc.
- Available in over 200 clan crests, it’s cast in solid pewter with shiny rhodium-plated white gold finish
- This high-quality, attractive piece is perfect for any occasion
Tartan Jewelry Gift Bag$10.00
- Customizable tartan jewelry gift bag
- Measures approximately 4inches wide by 5.5 inches long
- Pull string closure to keep your treasures safe
- bring tartan culture to everyday used
Display your own special piece of Scotland with this eye-catching cap badge or brooch. Choose between over 200 clan crests to show off your unique history and ancestry. Made in Scotland by acclaimed craftsmen and measuring 1⅝ inches wide, Art Pewter, it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, kilt pin, or on your backpack or tote bag. The possibilities are endless!
It is cast in solid pewter and given a shiny, rhodium-plated white gold finish to give it an extra sparkle to catch the light. This high-quality pin honors your family history and completes any outfit!
|Clan Crest List S||
Anderson, Armstrong, Baillie, Baird, Barclay, Blair, Brodie, Bruce, Buchan, Buchanan, Cameron, Campbell (of Argyll), Campbell of Breadalbane, Campbell of Cawdor, Carmichael, Chisholm, Cockburn, Colquhoun, Craig, Crawford, Cummin(g), Cunningham, Davidson, Douglas, Drummond, Elliot, Erskine, Farquharson, Ferguson, Fletcher, Forbes, Forsyth(e), Fraser, Fraser of Lovat, Galbraith, Gordon, Graham, Grant, Gunn, Hamilton, Hay, Henderson, Home (Hume), Hunter, Innes, Irvine, Johnston(e), Keith, Kennedy, Kerr, Lamont, Leask, Leslie, Lindsay, Livingston(e), Logan, MacAlister, MacArthur, MacAulay, MacBain (MacBean), MacCallum (Malcolm), MacDonald (Clan) (of the Isles), MacDonald of Clanranald, MacDonell of Glengarry, MacDougall, MacDuff, MacEwan, MacFarlane, MacFie (MacPhee), MacGillivray, MacGregor, MacInnes, MacIntyre, MacIver, MacKay, MacKenzie, MacKenzie Seaforth Highlanders, MacKinnon, MacKintosh (MacIntosh), MacLachlan, MacLaine (of Lochbuie), MacLaren, MacLean, MacLellan, MacLennan, MacLeod (of Harris), MacMillan, MacNab, MacNaughton, MacNeil(l) (Vincere Vel Mori), MacNicol (Nicholson), MacPherson, MacQuarrie, MacRae, MacThomas, Matheson, Maxwell, Menzies, Moffat, Montgomery, Morrison, Munro, Murray (mermaid), Napier, Ogilvie, Pringle, Ramsay, Rattray, Robertson, Rose, Ross, Russell, Scott, Shaw (of Tordarroch), Sinclair, Skene, Stewart, Stewart of Appin, Strachan, Stuart of Bute, Sutherland, Urquhart, Wallace
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The high-quality lead-free pewter Machine Gears Steampunk Cap badge/brooch features a steampunk machine gear design
- Attach this versatile badge/brooch to pin your kilt, cap, or bag—or pin to a board in your office
- It measures approximately 2 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall for a subtle accessory to your cap or bag
- Made in Scotland it’s non-clan-specific for a more modern steampunk aesthetic. The ribbon carries the Latin phrase Illegitimus Non Carborundum
- Made in Scotland with high-quality, lead-free pewter and an antiqued finish.
- Measures 2 inches wide with matching kilt pins available.
- Ways to display your Irish heritage are endless because it can be worn as a cap badge, brooch, fastened to a sash, bag, or backpack.
- Choose between 50+ Irish surnames. Don’t worry about minor spelling differences when choosing yours (i.e., Connor would choose the O’Conor crest).
- The U.S. Army Pewter Cap Badge/Brooch is cast in the USA for true patriotic panache
- A high-quality pin back and lead-free pewter is a durable heirloom and fitting tribute to the American Army
- The intricate workmanship reflects our gratitude to the men and women of the armed services
- This versatile piece works as a badge or brooch: wear it on a sash, hat, or fly plaid