Green/Blue Triskle Knot Tapestry
- The vibrant colors will draw attention to the Celtic decor tapestry
- Versatile to use as a wall hanging, bedspread, or floor covering
- Hand-dyed, colorfast, and washable will keep it looking fresh
- The Triquetra knot symbol is an important part of the Celtic heritage
Out of stock
Green/Blue Triquetra Knot Tapestry – Discontinued – Last Chance to get one
We took care to make this a heritage piece you will be proud to display! The colors will initially draw you in, and the design will keep you looking. The Triquetra knot, an old Celtic symbol, literally translates in Greek to three legs. The circles represent motion to the center, with the three actions of progress, revolution, and competition. The number three’s traditional Celtic power can also define these sets: The Holy Trinity, the three faces of the Goddess (virgin, mother, crone), life-death-rebirth, spirit-mind-body, mother-father-child, past-present-future, power-intellect-love and, creation-preservation-destruction. The tapestry, made from a hand-dyed, medium weight, 100% cotton, and measures 70 X 104 inches.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Outlandish fan gear for OUTLANDER fans, it’s the 100% cotton black graphic print What’s better than Jamie in a Kilt? T-Shirt (Ladies’ Sizes)
- The answer, of course, is, “That’s Jamie out of his kilt!” Don’t worry about shrinkage—our cotton t-shirts come pre-shrunk
- Made in the USA and screen-printed for added durability, choose from women’s sizes S, M, 2XL, and 3XL
- Available for a limited time so get your OUTLANDER fan gear while it’s hot
- Practical utility kilt made from good-quality, durable, and comfortable cotton canvas
- Comes with two large side pockets to conveniently hold all your items
- Fastens securely with straps, buckles, and snaps with belt loops to fit any 2¼-inch belt
- Perfect for activewear, daily use, or festivals and features D-rings and sturdy hooks for hanging flasks and other items
- Made from good-quality, durable, cotton canvas.
- affordable utility kilt design.
- Nice roomy pockets.
- D-rings and hooks for hanging flasks and stuff.
- Fastens securely with snaps inside and out.
- Belt loops fit up to a 2″ belt. (Our Celtic Embossed Utility Kilt Belt is perfect for this job.)