CD — Langer’s Ball — Hard Times in the Country
Good. Irish. Music.
Ok, we are a bit late in listing this one and it’s about time! Check out The Langer’s latest offering. – Guitar, penny whistle, and Hannah’s great accordian. The Langers run through jigs, slides and even a few polkas. Great versions of traditionals and a heartfelt take on The Pogues’ “Dirty Old Town”. More great stuff from one of our favorite bands!
Track List :
- Constitution Hill
- Justin’s Favorite
- No Irish Need Apply
- Meet Me Where You’re Going
- Dirty Old Town
- Penny’s Farm
- Way Over Yonder in the Minor Key
- Beans, Bacon, and Gravy
- I’ll Tell Me Ma
- Picket Line Song
- Hoist Your Cup High
- Parting Glass
Have a listen to some of Steve’s favorite tracks!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Albannach’s third studio album produced in Glasgow and is one of our favorite bands
- High-energy and full of life that leans heavily on percussive beat
- 11 amazing tracks with a mix of new compositions and old favorites (such as Ae Found Kiss by Robert Burns)
- A great introduction to the modern Scottish music scene
- The second LIVE album from Celtic musicians Albannach, recorded during their BRONACH tour of Scotland and select locations in North America
- Recorded in 2012 for a newly-mastered take on traditional Scottish sounds, like tribal drums, bagpipes, and their fantastic vocals.
- Streaming services only pay artists a fraction of a penny for each listen—purchasing a CD directly supports Irish, Scottish and Celtic artists
- We’ll shortly be discontinuing our stock of physical CDs—get one of these while they last!
- Whiskey Outlaws
- World Turned Upside Down
- Jug of This
- Drinking for Two
- God’s Gonna Cut You Down
- Bottom’s Up
- Sword of Light
- The One
- Mick McGuire
- Cork Dry Gin
- I’m Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover/Bye Bye Blackbird
- Pigeon at the Gate