CD — Langer’s Ball — Hard Times in the Country
Good. Irish. Music.
Ok, we are a bit late in listing this one and it’s about time! Check out The Langer’s latest offering. – Guitar, penny whistle, and Hannah’s great accordian. The Langers run through jigs, slides and even a few polkas. Great versions of traditionals and a heartfelt take on The Pogues’ “Dirty Old Town”. More great stuff from one of our favorite bands!
Track List :
- Constitution Hill
- Justin’s Favorite
- No Irish Need Apply
- Meet Me Where You’re Going
- Dirty Old Town
- Penny’s Farm
- Way Over Yonder in the Minor Key
- Beans, Bacon, and Gravy
- I’ll Tell Me Ma
- Picket Line Song
- Hoist Your Cup High
- Parting Glass
Have a listen to some of Steve’s favorite tracks!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches