CD — Highland Reign — The Angel’s Share
Another heaping helping of the great Celtic music that you expect from from these guys. Beloved by the festival crowds and critically acclaimed, this band is the real deal! The band explain the title of the album by saying: while playing in Ireland and Scotland, they toured a Whiskey Distillery, the tour guide told them that the Whiskey that soaks into the barrel is called The Devil’s Cut and the Whiskey that evaporates is called The Angel’s Share. Pour yourself a dram and check this out!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The intricate knotwork featured on this exquisite belt buckle is time-honored with its trefoil design.
- Crafted by Scottish artists, the cast pewter metal befits any kilt to perfection.
- Kilt standard belts (2.25 inches wide) will stand out in only the best way with this classic buckle.
- This buckle’s handsome size at 3.5 x 2.5 inches will feel comfortable for the wearer without feeling cumbersome.
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Available while supplies last
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use