CD – Chad McAnally – Chasing The Winter Sun
- SKU: MCDM1
- Categories: Celtic Music CDs, Celtic Wedding Decor, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Books and Media
- Tags: Media, Music
Some of our Favorites-
Carol of Bells/Puer Natus in Bethlehem
Greensleeves(What Child is This
We Three Kings
Silent Night/The Apple Tree Wassail
Out of stock
CD — Chad McAnally — Chasing The Winter Sun
A new holiday addition to our Celtic Music Collection! This CD contains 12 traditional Christmas favorites recorded to capture the warmth and beauty this is this time of year. Award-winning harpist, Chad McAnally personally selected the tunes included and also plays the wooden flute. This instrumental CD will appeal to fans of all ages and is the perfect gift for anyone who loves the Christmas season. Give it a listen, we think you will love it!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Celtic swirl design shows the Celtic knot and interlacing patterns that have been part of our heritage for centuries
- Made with solid cast brass and given an antiqued chrome-plated finish
- Measures 3.75 inches by 2.75 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belt buckles (2.25 inches wide)
- Sturdy and well-made, but light enough to wear all day long (even if you’re dancing!)
- The raven is known for its strength and wisdom—add these qualities to your everyday look
- 100% cotton, screen-printed, and always pre-shrunk, so you know this shirt won’t shrink in the wash
- Choose from sizes small to 3XL to find the perfect fit.
- Made in the USA and crafted with striking colors, making it a great gift
- Discontinued — On sale while supplies last!