Celtic Music That Moves You – Albannach
- SKU: MCDAB1
- Categories: Gifts and Home, Celtic Music CDs, Great Gifts Under $100
- Tags: Albannach, Music
While listening to Albannach, you can’t help but move your body, and feel the energy.
Albannach, Scottish Gaelic for “Scottish,” is the Celtic Music That Moves You, their band formed in 2005 in Glasgow, Scotland. Their traditional music is heavily percussive, driven by bass drums, bodhráns, and a single bagpipe. Tribal is the word many use when trying to describe their music. While listening to Albannach, you can’t help but move your body, and feel the energy. The combination of the instruments and their talent brings you back in time.
These two CD’s are great for if you are hosting an event, or just gearing up for your local renaissance and need to escape today’s crazy and enter a world of history and excitement.
Why Purchase a CD When I Can Stream for Free?
The Celtic Croft has a wide selection of Scottish, Irish, and Celtic music CD’s. We’re discontinuing many of them, so get one while it lasts! The way we listen to music has changed greatly within the past 20 years. Music streaming not only had a huge negative impact on professional musicians in the earlier years of music pirating, it continues to make it difficult for musicians to make a living. Even though free streaming apps pay artists, they often get only a fraction of a penny for each listen. By purchasing one of our CD’s, you directly support your favorite Celtic, Scottish, and Irish musicians.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Track List :
- Gravity Pulls
- Golden Ticket
- High, High Horse
- The Wedding Band
- Twenty Demons
- Wild Mountain-Thyme
- In God’s Country
- My Father’s Coat
- The Fairview Gypsy Reel
- Where It Burns
Some of our Favorites-
Good King Wenceslas/We Three Kings/On Christmas Night
What Child is This/Cold and Raw/Greensleeves Jig
Jingle Bells/Shandon Bells
The Holly and The Ivy/The Ivy Leaf
Auld Lang Syne
- Whiskey Outlaws
- World Turned Upside Down
- Jug of This
- Drinking for Two
- God’s Gonna Cut You Down
- Bottom’s Up
- Sword of Light
- The One
- Mick McGuire
- Cork Dry Gin
- I’m Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover/Bye Bye Blackbird
- Pigeon at the Gate
- The second LIVE album from Celtic musicians Albannach, recorded during their BRONACH tour of Scotland and select locations in North America
- Recorded in 2012 for a newly-mastered take on traditional Scottish sounds, like tribal drums, bagpipes, and their fantastic vocals.
- Streaming services only pay artists a fraction of a penny for each listen—purchasing a CD directly supports Irish, Scottish and Celtic artists
- We’ll shortly be discontinuing our stock of physical CDs—get one of these while they last!