CD – Bang on The Ear – Pubs, Pints and Pipes
Some of Our Favorites-
Glengarry Foot Stomp
Saint Anne’s Reel
Donald Where’s Your Trousers
The Town I Loved So Well
CD — Bang on The Ear — Pubs, Pints, and Pipes
“Pubs, Pints and Pipes” sums this great CD up nicely. When you put this disc on you feel like you are sitting at your favorite pub. With everything from raucous fiddle tunes to a lovely piano ballad, Bang on The Ear covers a lot of ground. Pour yourself a pint and give them a spin. We think you are going to love them!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Whether you wear it for style or warmth this Stewart Royal tartan scarf is a great way to add a splash of tartan to any outfit.
- In stock special price
- Poly/Viscose (no wool) tartan
- Woven in the U.K. hand-made in the U.S.A
- Measures approximately 10″ X 58″
- Makes a great gift
Add a splash of tartan to any outfit with your tartan waistcoat scarf. A great way to represent your heritage in any setting.
- Add a splash of tartan to any outfit with this Waistcoat Scarf
- Wraps around the back of your neck, then buttons down the front
- Adds extra style and warmth, whether your jacket is open in the front or zipped up tight
- Woven in Scotland and made in U.S.A. from light weight premium wool tartan
- A great way to represent your heritage in any setting
- Unisex for men, women, and children
- Approximately 9″ wide by 54″ long