CD – Albannach – Runs in The Blood
- SKU: MCDA5
- Categories: Celtic Music CDs, Clearance and Specials, Clearance Books and Media
- Tags: Albannach, Media, Music
- The second LIVE album from Celtic musicians Albannach, recorded during their BRONACH tour of Scotland and select locations in North America
- Recorded in 2012 for a newly-mastered take on traditional Scottish sounds, like tribal drums, bagpipes, and their fantastic vocals.
- Streaming services only pay artists a fraction of a penny for each listen—purchasing a CD directly supports Irish, Scottish and Celtic artists
- We’ll shortly be discontinuing our stock of physical CDs—get one of these while they last!
Celtic music’s not dead! This is Albannach’s second LIVE album, Runs In The Blood, and we have it on repeat! Living in the USA, the opportunity to attend large Celtic concerts may not be as common as in Scotland or Ireland. Still, this album will simulate this unique and powerful experience. Allow yourself to indulge in some nostalgia and be taken back to the Highlands with Albannach’s modern take on Scottish sounds—the beat of tribal drums, majestic bagpipes, and stunning vocals. Even better, by purchasing a physical CD instead of streaming services, you’ll be supporting the proliferation of the music and the culture we all love!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use
- High-quality 100% cotton black t-shirt with a graphic depicting a prehistoric fish with a bagpipe with a caption that reads Scotland’s Missing Link
- Choose from sizes medium-3XL—our cotton t-shirts are always pre-shrunk, so choose with confidence knowing you won’t lose any size in the wash
- Screen-printed for added durability in the graphic and made in the USA
- Makes a hilarious gift for Scottish friends or to add to your own collection—share the “missing link” of Scotland’s history
- Our handmade, soft, 100% cotton Celtic Knot Book Bags are embellished with a Celtic knot design
- Choose from black, red, green, or purple according to your style
- They’re hand-dyed, so each bag is unique with a zip closure that keeps your books (or other belongings) secure
- The body of the bag measures 10 inches tall and 15 inches wide. Keep your bag close with an approximately 17 inch long strap