CD — Albannach — Bothy Nights
‘Bothy Nights’ is Albannach’s 3rd LIVE album.
This album was recorded “Live In Studio” in Jacksonville Florida. You get the spontaneity and excitement of a live recording without some guy, drunk on his first beer, yelling FREE BIRD in the middle of your favorite song! Bothy Nights collects fan favorites and some of Albannach’s finest songs all together in one great package! We think you will enjoy it!
- In Bed with Quinsy
- Mons Graupius March
- Heart in The Holy Lands
- The Gathering
- Pictavia’s Pride
- The Gael
- Hooligan’s Holiday
- A Red, Red Rose
- Kishmul’s Galley
- Drinkin’ Cataloochee Kool Aid
- Rampant’s Revenge
- Tweedle Dee
Have a listen to some of Steve’s favorite tracks!
Why Purchase a CD When I Can Stream for Free?
The Celtic Croft has a wide selection of Scottish, Irish, and Celtic music CDs. We’re discontinuing many of them, so get one while it lasts! The way we listen to music has changed greatly within the past 20 years. Music streaming not only had a huge negative impact on professional musicians in the earlier years of music pirating, it continues to make it difficult for musicians to make a living. Even though free streaming apps pay artists, they often get only a fraction of a penny for each listen. By purchasing one of our CDs, you directly support your favorite Celtic, Scottish, and Irish musicians.
Stock as of June 2019
Birch Creek Band: Down the Road
Brian Horton of The Birch Creek Band: Celtic Mist
Saor Patrol: Two Headed Dog
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The second album from exciting Celtic musicians Albannach
- Fill your home with this modern take on traditional Celtic sounds featuring bagpipes, tribal drumming, and beautiful vocals
- By purchasing a CD instead of streaming, you can support Celtic musicians in a broader way
- We’ll soon be discontinuing our stock of physical CDs, so get one of these while they last
- Arms as Warm as These
- Finn’s Reel / A Father’s Pride
- Boy of Killybegs
- Hot Asphalt
- Paddy’s Green Shamrock Shore
- Shady Grove
- Sunday Papers
- Wayfaring Stranger
- Foggy Dew
- Da Clipe / Paddy Wagon
- South Australia