Bodhran tipper with grip. 9 inch hardwood bodhran beater. Some Scots know it as a beater. It’s a fancy drum stick made specifically to play a bodhran. Check out our selection of tippers to find the best one for you.
- Tipper with Central Grip
- 9 Inches Long
- Made of Hardwood
- AKA Beater
- Used to Play Irish Traditional Music
Our Bodhrans (Irish Drums)
The Celtic Croft carries a wide selection of bodhrans. We offer various wood types, sizes (8″-18″), and both tacked and tuneable drums. We recommend our Waltons Learn to Play Bodhran Kit as a gift. You can also get it with an intricate cross design on it: Waltons Celtic Cross Learn to Play Bodhran Kit. Our affordable Green Tacked 12 inch Bodhran comes with a case, and sold out the first time we got it in stock. A very popular bodhran. Our Red Cedar Tunable Bodhran measures 18 inches, and both looks and sounds beautiful. We offer both a tacked and a tuneable bodhran in rosewood. Our Sheesham Tunable 18 inch Bodhran plays great, and is affordable. Lastly, our most affordable willow frame bodhrans measure 8, 12, 14, and 18 inches.
Check out our selection of chanters and materials to help you learn to play the bagpipe (aka bagpipes). We have a kid’s chanter, standard length chanter, and long chanter. We also carry two options of affordable chanters made of rosewood or blackwood. Choose from our affordable Learn to Play Bagpipe Book and CD by RT Shepherd, Learn to Play Bagpipe Manual and CD with 25 tunes, and the best selling bagpipe tutor College of Piping Volume 1.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Channel your inner Highland warrior with the Damascus Sgian Achlais with Rosewood and Olivewood Grip, perfect for authentic Celtic outfits.
- The Sgian Achlais comes with a fine quality leather sheath, brass inlaid hilt, and rosewood and olivewood grip.
- A leather loop on the back side of the sheath attaches to a cord, rope, or standard belt.
- The Damascus steel blade measures 4½ inches, and the entire knife measures 9 inches.