Standard Learn to Play Bagpipe Book and CD
Learn to play bagpipe today! This is a good quality, basic, how-to manual and CD. It walks you through everything you need to know to get started with your practice chanter. Follow along with the CD so you know what it is supposed to sound like!
- Softcover Manual
- 82 Pages
- Photos of Finger Positions
- Written Music
- Includes 12 Tunes
- Lots of photographs showing all the finger positions, plus the different note combinations.
- Time counting exercises including instructions on “foot tapping”, a necessary education to help the piper obtain perfect musical timing.
- Helps you understand and read music.
- Detailed descriptions on the playing of: Marches, Strathspeys and Reels.
- Includes twelve carefully chosen tunes for you to learn.
Written by Pipe Major R. T. Shepherd, principal of the R.S.P.B.A. college board and Pipe Major of the world famous Dysart and Dundonald Pipe Band and Ballingry School Pipe Band.
Softcover manual, 82 pages, + CD.