The College of Piping Volume 2
The College of Piping Volume 2 is like the Suzuki Method of bagpipes. This is by far one of the best selling bagpipe tutor books. It has been the starting point for a lot of today’s great pipers. The aim of those responsible for the publication of this book has been to present a number of simplified explanations, in carefully chosen steps, so that anyone may easily become a competent performer on Scotland’s national instrument.
Published by The College of Piping
- Published in Scotland
- Best Selling Bagpipe Tutor
- Contains Brief Bagpipe History
We recommend that you also purchase our chanters and accessories. Check out our excellent quality kids’ size, standard, and long chanters from Pipers’ Choice. We also carry budget-friendly rosewood and blackwood chanters.
The College of Piping was founded in Glasgow in 1944. Their aim is to pass on the art of The Great Highland Pipe for generations to come. This book contains a brief history of the history of the Highland Bagpipe, Preliminary Notes, advice on purchasing your chanter and accessories, and detailed pictures to help you figure out where your fingers go!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Traditional Scottish Piper Ghillie Brogues are designed to meet the standards for orthotics and diabetic shoes
- They feature a full leather upper and a wider design for comfortable wear
- To fit nearly any foot, they’re available in men’s sizes 5-15
- These are perfect for formal, casual, or traditional wear
- Standard Inverness rain cape made specifically for pipers and drummers. Made of black nylon and polyester fabric
- Lightweight, durable, and, most importantly, waterproof; keep your head nice and dry with attached, lightweight cap
- Extremely affordable for a high-quality Inverness rain cape
- Choose between sizes small-2XL; comes sleeveless for additional range of movement
- Made for pipers and drummers and designed by PM Robert Mathieson and includes a pocket for your glengarry and drumsticks and a non-slip underarm patch to stabilize pipe bag
- Made with waterproof oxford weave polyester fabric, wrinkle-resistant, and has a matte finish
- Made in Scotland and available in sizes XS to XXL (chest size 29 inches to 54 inches)
- Stud fasteners with a detachable hood and matching pouch