African Blackwood Practice Chanter
If you’d like to learn to play the bagpipes, but you don’t want to invest a whole lot at first, try one of our blackwood practice chanters! Blackwood is one of the hardest hardwoods available and has been used for centuries in musical instrument making, because of its great sound qualities.
- Real African Blackwood
- Good Quality Hardwood
- Artificial Ivory Details
- Produces Nice Tone
This is a good quality chanter, with a plastic mouthpiece, and artificial ivory mounts. Each includes a practice chanter reed. A step up from our rosewood chanter. Looking for a nicer chanter? Check out our Pipers Choice Chanters in, kids, standard, and long sizes.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made for pipers and drummers and designed by PM Robert Mathieson and includes a pocket for your glengarry and drumsticks and a non-slip underarm patch to stabilize pipe bag
- Made with waterproof oxford weave polyester fabric, wrinkle-resistant, and has a matte finish
- Made in Scotland and available in sizes XS to XXL (chest size 29 inches to 54 inches)
- Stud fasteners with a detachable hood and matching pouch
- Traditional Scottish Piper Ghillie Brogues are designed to meet the standards for orthotics and diabetic shoes
- They feature a full leather upper and a wider design for comfortable wear
- To fit nearly any foot, they’re available in men’s sizes 5-15
- These are perfect for formal, casual, or traditional wear
- The pure white Piper Kilt Hose are wool-free, making them suitable for all skin types
- Available in a range of sizes from Small to Large; up to 20-inch calves
- Choose from 3 colors, black, bottle green and pure white, to suit your Highland dress style
- Woven in the UK for maximum authenticity