African Blackwood Practice Chanter
If you’d like to learn to play the bagpipes, but you don’t want to invest a whole lot at first, try one of our blackwood practice chanters! Blackwood is one of the hardest hardwoods available and has been used for centuries in musical instrument making, because of its great sound qualities.
- Real African Blackwood
- Good Quality Hardwood
- Artificial Ivory Details
- Produces Nice Tone
This is a good quality chanter, with a plastic mouthpiece, and artificial ivory mounts. Each includes a practice chanter reed. A step up from our rosewood chanter. Looking for a nicer chanter? Check out our Pipers Choice Chanters in, kids, standard, and long sizes.
You may also like…
Update all similar products that you may like!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The pure white Piper Kilt Hose are wool-free, making them suitable for all skin types
- Available in a range of sizes from Small to Large; up to 20-inch calves
- Choose from two colors, black and pure white, to suit your Highland dress style
- Woven in the UK for maximum authenticity
- Learn how to play the bagpipes with ease with this user-friendly guide and CD, green reed, and practice chanter
- 93 pages of lessons in a soft-cover, spiral-bound book covers theory, finger techniques, time and rhythm, tone, and tuning
- You’ll learn how to read and play pipe music, including 25 popular traditional tunes
- Piper’s Choice Practice Chanter facilitates tuning and playing and is made to last
- Our Premium Piper Ghillie Brogues are traditional ghillie brogues featuring a steel heel plate for extra durability.
- They’re designed with a high-density, padded insole for long days and marching.
- We accommodate a wide range of feet sizes, including wide feet, and US men’s sizes 4-16.
- Perfect for pipers and other performers and designed for ultimate comfort.