Slàinte Color Changing Coffee Mug
- SKU: GHMG1
- Categories: Burns Night Essentials, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Scottish and Irish Glassware
- Tag: Saltire
- The Slàinte Color Changing Coffee Mug is black when cold, but becomes Scottish when you pour in a hot drink.
- A hot mug features a white background with a Scottish flag and a Slàinte! header.
- It’s microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and reheating. It holds approximately 10 ounces of your favorite hot drink.
- Slàinte! means Cheers! in Gaelic. It’s perfect for your collection or to give as a gift.
Only 10 left in stock
This mug is the most fun you’ll have with your morning coffee. Black when cool, then transforms when hot to reveal a white background, Scottish flag, and Slàinte! caption. Bear this mug to show off your Scottish roots and know exactly when your favorite drink starts to lose its heat! Microwave and dishwasher safe, this mug is plenty durable and holds about 10 ounces. Whether adding to your collection of Celtic paraphernalia or gifting to a Celtic friend, this awesome mug makes a delicious drink even tastier. Slàinte!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Fine-quality, heavy-bottomed, lowball whisky glass
- Engraved on one side with the Selkirk Grace
- Engraved on the other side with Robert Burns
- Manufactured and hand-engraved in the USA
- Holds 8 ounces
These are currently out of stock, click here to check out these typically in stock favorites!
- Made in Scotland using cast pewter
- Intricate Celtic Knot and Entwined Birds design
- Sturdy and solid construction gives it a good weight
- Measures 4.1 inches by 2.9 inches and fits any standard kilt measuring 2.25 inches wide
- Made in Scotland
- Rampant Lion Crest
- Stewart Royal Tartan Rim
- Small Banner Reads “Scotland”
- “NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT”