Slàinte Color Changing Coffee Mug
- SKU: GHMG1
- Categories: Scottish and Irish Glassware, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Burns Night Essentials
- Tag: Saltire
- The Slàinte Color Changing Coffee Mug is black when cold, but becomes Scottish when you pour in a hot drink.
- A hot mug features a white background with a Scottish flag and a Slàinte! header.
- It’s microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and reheating. It holds approximately 10 ounces of your favorite hot drink.
- Slàinte! means Cheers! in Gaelic. It’s perfect for your collection or to give as a gift.
Out of stock
Want to know when we're back in stock?
This mug is the most fun you’ll have with your morning coffee. Black when cool, then transforms when hot to reveal a white background, Scottish flag, and Slàinte! caption. Bear this mug to show off your Scottish roots and know exactly when your favorite drink starts to lose its heat! Microwave and dishwasher safe, this mug is plenty durable and holds about 10 ounces. Whether adding to your collection of Celtic paraphernalia or gifting to a Celtic friend, this awesome mug makes a delicious drink even tastier. Slàinte!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Made in Scotland
- Rampant Lion Crest
- Stewart Royal Tartan Rim
- Small Banner Reads “Scotland”
- “NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT”
- Includes the informative Whiskypedia book and two specialized whisky glasses
- Written by Charles MacLean who is said to be Scotlands leading Whisky expert
- Color Photos of Each Bottle of Whisky
- 383 Pages, Soft cover