Slàinte Color Changing Coffee Mug
- SKU: GHMG1
- Categories: St. Andrew's (Saltire) Collection, Highland Accessories, Scottish and Irish Glassware, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Burns Night Essentials
- Tags: Saltire, St. Andrew
- The Slàinte Color Changing Coffee Mug is black when cold, but becomes Scottish when you pour in a hot drink.
- A hot mug features a white background with a Scottish flag and a Slàinte! header.
- It’s microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and reheating. It holds approximately 10 ounces of your favorite hot drink.
- Slàinte! means Cheers! in Gaelic. It’s perfect for your collection or to give as a gift.
Out of stock
This mug is the most fun you’ll have with your morning coffee. Black when cool, then transforms when hot to reveal a white background, Scottish flag, and Slàinte! caption. Bear this mug to show off your Scottish roots and know exactly when your favorite drink starts to lose its heat! Microwave and dishwasher safe, this mug is plenty durable and holds about 10 ounces. Whether adding to your collection of Celtic paraphernalia or gifting to a Celtic friend, this awesome mug makes a delicious drink even tastier. Slàinte!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Cast brass with chrome plated finish
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures Approx. 3.75″ X 2.75″
- Mirror level shine
- Circular Celtic knots dot the four corners
- A quality black leather belt that is classic, stylish, and perfect for any occasion
- Made in Scotland and is the standard size for kilt belts at 2¼ inches wide
- Comes with a comfortable strap and buckle closure
- Available in a variety of waist sizes 28 inches to 68 inches
- Well-made 3.5-inch kilt pin featuring a stag’s head design
- Made in Scotland from solid, lead-free pewter
- Specifically designed to remain sturdy and not bend for long-lasting wear
- Features a beautiful, antiquated finish for an authentic look