Slàinte Color Changing Coffee Mug
- SKU: GHMG1
- Categories: Burns Night Essentials, Father's Day Gift Ideas, Scottish and Irish Glassware
- Tag: Saltire
- The Slàinte Color Changing Coffee Mug is black when cold, but becomes Scottish when you pour in a hot drink.
- A hot mug features a white background with a Scottish flag and a Slàinte! header.
- It’s microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and reheating. It holds approximately 10 ounces of your favorite hot drink.
- Slàinte! means Cheers! in Gaelic. It’s perfect for your collection or to give as a gift.
Only 10 left in stock
This mug is the most fun you’ll have with your morning coffee. Black when cool, then transforms when hot to reveal a white background, Scottish flag, and Slàinte! caption. Bear this mug to show off your Scottish roots and know exactly when your favorite drink starts to lose its heat! Microwave and dishwasher safe, this mug is plenty durable and holds about 10 ounces. Whether adding to your collection of Celtic paraphernalia or gifting to a Celtic friend, this awesome mug makes a delicious drink even tastier. Slàinte!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Includes the informative Whiskypedia book and two specialized whisky glasses
- Written by Charles MacLean who is said to be Scotlands leading Whisky expert
- Color Photos of Each Bottle of Whisky
- 383 Pages, Soft cover
- Made in Scotland and features famous Scottish symbols of the rampant lions and the saltire flag
- Crisp, clean design that allows the artistry to be clearly seen—a true quality statement piece
- Solid cast brass buckle with antiqued silver finish
- Measures 4 inches by 3 inches and is compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches wide)
- Identify with your true Scottish roots while keeping your kilt together in style with a Saltire Kilt Pin with blue and white detailing
- Crafted from 100% rhodium-plated pewter and hand-finished for a truly durable, strong, and beautiful accessory
- Measures approximately 3.5 inches long for a pin that’s strong enough to fasten your kilt while providing a subtle embellishment
- Made in Scotland for true Celtic authenticity, but we usually have them in stock and ready to ship for your convenience