- SKU: DTF84
- Categories: Mugs and Glasses, Pewter Tableware, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Accessories, Holiday Decor, Valentine' Day, Holiday Gift Guide, Burns Night Essentials, Last Min Halloween Ideas
- Tag: Statesmetal
- Our Forevermore Goblet is lightweight and lead-free Statesmetal™, resembling cast-pewter.
- Sand-casted in the USA by skilled Statesmetal™ craftsmen, each goblet emerges uniquely from the rest, sold individually.
- The goblet holds approximately 6 fluid ounces. It measures 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep.
- An ornate tendril and flower design makes this goblet ideal Celtic dinnerware. Pair goblets with Forevermore tableware for fairy-themed gatherings.
Everything tastes better when you’re drinking from a goblet! This fascinating and ornately-patterned goblet is your Celtic solution to a traditional wine glass. Crafted from Statesmetal™, this unique goblet is lightweight and lead-free, resembling cast-pewter. These goblets are sand-cast; this means that after removing the Statesmetal™ goblet from the mold, the mold is destroyed! Each goblet is unique! Holding approximately 6 fluid ounces and measuring 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep, this goblet is perfect for modest glasses of wine at Celtic weddings or parties.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Easy to Grip
- Versatile Design
- Made in Scotland
- Rampant Lion Crest
- Stewart Royal Tartan Rim
- Small Banner Reads “Scotland”
- “NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT”
- Premium quality pure lead-free pewter
- Hinged lid with sturdy handle
- Lid is accented with pewter clan crest and Celtic knot work
- 16oz. capacity
- Made in Scotland
- Available in over 250 clan crests
- Non clan crest available
- Forever Platter, made from a food-safe, lead-free, and pewter-like alloy known as Statesmetal™
- Individually sand-casted, which results in each piece being distinctive
- The 11 inches is ample size for your table
- Matching Forevermore Goblets available for a complete table set