- SKU: DTF84
- Categories: Accessories, Ren Fair Collection, Mugs and Glasses, Pewter Tableware, Seasonal Collections, Holiday Decor, Valentine' Day, Holiday Gift Guide, Burns Night Essentials, Last Min Halloween Ideas
- Tag: Statesmetal
- Our Forevermore Goblet is lightweight and lead-free Statesmetal™, resembling cast-pewter.
- Sand-casted in the USA by skilled Statesmetal™ craftsmen, each goblet emerges uniquely from the rest, sold individually.
- The goblet holds approximately 6 fluid ounces. It measures 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep.
- An ornate tendril and flower design makes this goblet ideal Celtic dinnerware. Pair goblets with Forevermore tableware for fairy-themed gatherings.
Everything tastes better when you’re drinking from a goblet! This fascinating and ornately-patterned goblet is your Celtic solution to a traditional wine glass. Crafted from Statesmetal™, this unique goblet is lightweight and lead-free, resembling cast-pewter. These goblets are sand-cast; this means that after removing the Statesmetal™ goblet from the mold, the mold is destroyed! Each goblet is unique! Holding approximately 6 fluid ounces and measuring 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep, this goblet is perfect for modest glasses of wine at Celtic weddings or parties.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Made in Scotland, the Clan Crest Tartan Whisky glass offers genuine authenticity – holds 6oz
- Feel the weight of these reliable, substantial glasses when you hold them; the perfect gift for a whiskey enthusiast
- Choose from over 80 clan crests printed in full, vibrant color for an eye-catching, heirloom-quality addition to your home bar
- Save 10% when you purchase a set of 4
- Traditional Scottish Quaich
- Bowl Measures 3.5″ in Diameter
- Including Handles: Measures 5 7/8″ Wide
- Measures 1.75″ High
- Used to Offer Guests a Cup of Welcome
- Also to Bid Them a Fond Farewell