- SKU: DTF84
- Categories: Mugs and Glasses, Pewter Tableware, Seasonal Collections, Ren Fair Collection, Accessories, Holiday Decor, Valentine' Day, Holiday Gift Guide, Burns Night Essentials, Last Min Halloween Ideas
- Tag: Statesmetal
- Our Forevermore Goblet is lightweight and lead-free Statesmetal™, resembling cast-pewter.
- Sand-casted in the USA by skilled Statesmetal™ craftsmen, each goblet emerges uniquely from the rest, sold individually.
- The goblet holds approximately 6 fluid ounces. It measures 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep.
- An ornate tendril and flower design makes this goblet ideal Celtic dinnerware. Pair goblets with Forevermore tableware for fairy-themed gatherings.
Everything tastes better when you’re drinking from a goblet! This fascinating and ornately-patterned goblet is your Celtic solution to a traditional wine glass. Crafted from Statesmetal™, this unique goblet is lightweight and lead-free, resembling cast-pewter. These goblets are sand-cast; this means that after removing the Statesmetal™ goblet from the mold, the mold is destroyed! Each goblet is unique! Holding approximately 6 fluid ounces and measuring 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep, this goblet is perfect for modest glasses of wine at Celtic weddings or parties.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Over 300 Clan Crests Available
- Easy to Grip and Swirl
- Versatile Design
- Use for Wine, Highballs, Cocktails, Bourbon, Appetizers, Cold Soups, and Desserts
- Laser Etched
- 80 Clan Crests
- Traditional Scottish Quaich
- Bowl Measures 3.5″ in Diameter
- Including Handles: Measures 5 7/8″ Wide
- Measures 1.75″ High
- Used to Offer Guests a Cup of Welcome
- Also to Bid Them a Fond Farewell