The bagpipe; a classic Scottish instrument! Include this pewter bagpipe ornament on your tree, and remember to enjoy the music of life! Pick up a CD while you’re at it and enjoy the sounds of Celtic music!
Approximately 3 inches tall.
- Perfect for Celtic Themed Christmas Trees
- Measures Approx. 3″ Tall
- Durable Metal
Our Line of Celtic Ornaments
The Celtic Croft carries 9 different Celtic ornaments. You might also like our Scottie Dog, Celtic Knot Snowflake, Celtic Cross, Celtic Roots Tree, Trinity Knot Tree, Dancer, and Santa Piper. We premiered these ornaments in 2018 to much excitement!
Need more ideas for holiday shopping? Our most popular product during the holidays is undeniably our OUTLANDER Scarf in Authentic Premium Wool Fraser Tartan. Our scarves in general get extra popular as well. Check out our Clan Tartan Lambswool Scarves that we keep in stock, and our various special order scarves straight from Scotland! Loved ones will also love our journals, jewelry, thistle necklace and earrings, haggis for parties, mugs, whisky glasses, and Christmas stockings.
Calling all music fans!
We carry tons of CDs of Scottish and Irish musicians and groups. As of May 2019, we carry Albannach‘s Self Titled, Bareknuckle Pipes and Drums Eye of the Storm, Runs in the Blood, Highland Reign‘s A Celtic Christmas, Live at the Thomas Winery, Carry On, The Angel’s Share, Langers Ball‘s Hard Times in the Country, Whiskey Outlaws, As I Roved Out, Drunk Sick Tired, The Devil or the Barrel, Ships are Sailing, Celtic Mist, Black Rose‘s White Rabbit, Broke and Thirsty, Chad McAnally‘s Chasing the Winter Sun, The Rogues‘ Roguetrip, Hounds of Finn‘s Songs of Men in Boats, Gravity Pulls, Bang on the Ear’s Pubs Pints, and Pipes, Laura MacKenzie‘s Heigh Ho The Green Molly, The Birch Creek Band‘s Down the Road, Saor Patrol’s Two Headed Dog, The Ancient Voice of Ireland, Daithi Sproule and Laura MacKenzie‘s The Pinery, John Bottomley‘s Bagpipe Classics New and Old, Lachlan‘s January Winds, and The Fair Trade.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our Forevermore Goble is lightweight and lead-free Statesmetal™, resembling cast-pewter.
- Sand-casted in the USA by skilled Statesmetal™ craftsmen, each goblet emerges uniquely from the rest, sold individually.
- The goblet holds approximately 6 fluid ounces. It measures 7 inches tall, 3 inches wide, and 3.5 inches deep.
- An ornate tendril and flower design makes this goblet ideal Celtic dinnerware. Pair goblets with Forevermore tableware for fairy-themed gatherings.
- Homespun Tartan Tam, choose from over 80 different tartans to wear on its own or match your kilt
- The drawstring in the back makes it the right fit for everyone
- All tams crafted from our homespun 10/11 oz tartan
- Authentic and historically accurate, our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms
- Kilt belt made in Scotland with quality black leather
- Features a deeply embossed Celtic knot design
- Measures 2¼ inches wide to fit any kilt and buckle, with velcro closure for your comfort and adjustability
- Available in sizes Small – 3X to accommodate every size
- Kilt hose made with quality wool, acrylic, and nylon blend for your comfort
- Choose between nine colors to match all your favorite kilts
- Available in small, medium, large, and XL for all sizes
- Fits even large calves up to 18 inches