Scotland Ball Cap
- The Scotland Ball Cap is an eye-catching blue with white stitching on the left front and bill
- “Scotland” is embroidered down the front left side and the emblematic red rampant lion pops on a yellow background
- The Scottish flag embroidered onto the left side with a saltire background is a fun way to display your heritage
- One size fits most (up to 21 inches-25 inches around) with an adjustable velcro strap in the back
This cap is a fun and casual accessory to show off your Scottish pride and heritage at a sporting event or during your day-to-day. This blue cap has white stitching throughout to create a striking contrast that will definitely turn heads.
The word “Scotland” is embroidered down the front left side, with a red rampant lion crest embroidered onto a yellow background on the front right side. The Scottish flag is embroidered onto the left side with a saltire background.
One size fits most heads (up to about 25 inches around), and it is adjustable using the velcro strap.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Made from solid, lead-free pewter, The Clan Crest Key Chain is a practical and durable accessory
Available in over 64 clan crests, this keychain features your crest and motto, with the English translation on the back
Cast by Scottish artisans for genuine authenticity
Treat yourself to an affordable accessory that also makes an ideal gift
- Keep your hands warm, and your drink cold with this Musical Can Kilt Koozie
- Flexible enough to fit cans or pint glasses
- Plays the patriotic song Scotland the Brave
- Makes the perfect stocking stuffer or a small gift for the piper in your life, or any patriotic Scot