Black Scottie Dog Air Freshener
These mountain breeze, little scottie dog air fresheners are just plain fun. A great gift idea for any occasion. Imported from Scotland.
- Imported from Scotland
- Mountain Breeze Scent
- Cute Scottie Dog Design
- Great Gift for Any Occasion
More Air Fresheners!
You’ll love our cute and fun Scottish air fresheners. Our silly Little Lamb Air Freshener represents the sheep that provide the wool for our kilts! And don’t forget about lamb haggis! Our black and our white Scottie Dogs represent one of the most popular breeds from Scotland. You’ll probably like our Scottie Dog Ornament, too! Of course, we carry the iconic bagpipe in air freshener form! Lastly, our lovely Little Nessie Air Freshener sports a mini- Stewart Royal tam!
Since we specialize in kilts, of course we have a kilt for your beer! Our Musical Can Kilt Koozie will get a couple laughs, and make you do a jig to the tune it plays! Our Musical Bagpipe Magnet serves a functional purpose, but also plays a tune for your enjoyment. Represent your country or heritage at the next ball game with our Scottish, Irish, and Welsh ball caps! Our Scottish, Irish, and Welsh flag bumper stickers also do the trick.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Our Women’s Suede Knee High Boots, made by Minnetonka Moccasins, offer stylish comfort
- Style these extremely versatile boots with nearly any kilt, casual Highland dress, cosplay, or your favorite jeans
- Available in a range of sizes from 6 to 10
- Customize by adding fringe and choosing from three colors: black, brown, or tan
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches