High quality polyester flag with 2 brass eyelets. Standard 36″ x 60″ (3′ x 5′) size.
- Tri-color Flag
- 2 Brass Grommets
- Large 3′ x 5′ Flag
- 36″ x 60″
- 100% Premium Polyester
Standard Irish Tri-color flag, the flag for the Republic of Ireland. The Irish government has described the symbolism behind each color. Green represents the older Gaelic tradition, and orange represents the supporters of William of Orange. The white in the center signifies a lasting truce between the Supporters and Traditionalists.
Who’s William of Orange?
William of Orange was King of Ireland from 1689 until 1702. He was also Prince of Orange from birth. Additionally, he was Stadtholder of Holland, Zeeland, Utrecht, Gelderland and Overijssel in the Dutch republic starting in 1672. From 1689-1702, he was also king of England and Scotland. He was sometimes known by the nickname “King Billy” in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Handcrafted by Scottish Kiltmakers
- Medium Weight (12/13oz) Wool Tartan
- Woven in Scotland
- Our Most Affordable Scottish Made Kilt
- Over 1,000 Tartans to Choose From!
- Durable stainless steel. Stays looking nice, and it won’t impart any off-flavors to your favorite distilled adult beverage, even with long-term storage.
- Built-in shot glass!
- Removable clip lets you attach the flask to your sporran chain or a belt loop.
- Comes in a nice gift/storage box.
- Holds almost a full 8 oz.