Ghosts of Scotland’s Castles
Ghosts, Massacres and Horror Stories of Scotland’s Castles. Phantom Hounds, spectral beings, eerie drumbeats in the night, green ladies, weeping stones, ancient curses, skeletons entombed in hidden dungeons, heads floating in the air, screams of torture at midnight, even the de’il himself – they’re all here in the tales conjured up from Scotland’s sinister, ancient keeps. 112 pages.
By: Margaret Campbell, illustrations by John MacKay 5 1/4″ x 8 1/4″.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The Highland Serpent Antiqued Kilt Belt Buckle is made in Scotland and features Celtic knot border design
- This piece boasts solid cast brass with an antiqued silver finish. It’s perfect for nearly any occasion
- It measures a respectable 4 inches x 3 inches, and it’s compatible with all standard kilt belts (2.25 inches)
- Sturdy construction with intricate design detail combine for an attractive accessory to complete any kilted outfit
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches