The Art of Kiltmaking
The Art of Kiltmaking book really teaches you how to make your own kilt! It includes complete, detailed instructions, and it’s beautifully illustrated. With The Art of Kiltmaking, anyone can confidently make a kilt that will look great, fit perfectly, and last a lifetime!
- 142 pages with over 70 color illustrations.
- 200+ black and white line drawings and photographs.
- Well-explained instructions for every step.
- Clear, large, and complete illustrations for every step.
- Spiral-bound so the open book lies flat for easy reference.
Looking for a kilt pattern?
Well, there really is no such thing, not in the sense that you could go to the fabric store and buy a pattern for a shirt. But this book will teach you how to make a kilt, easy to follow and with no pattern necessary!