The boar represented courage and fearlessness , and was a symbol used by both Celtic and Saxon warriors.
- Available in medium braid
- Thick, durable metal
- Masculine design
Measure snugly around your wrist, then round up to the nearest half inch. The crafter will allow for wiggle room and make your bracelet to fit perfect.
Celtic Boar Bracelet Lore
The Campbell clan crest features a boar’s head.
Moccus is a Celtic swine god that was equated to Mercury. The Celtic Lingones tribe, in particular, worshiped this boar god. The boar as a divine symbol became a common sight on standards, coins, altars, and bronze images. Groups of Druids, Wiccan and Celtic polytheists continue to worship the boar god Moccus today.
The pig later became a divine vehicle for a goddess in Britain. This goddess of, perhaps, fertility sits on a boar in a bronze image in altars. This boar may be the “Caledonian monster” from a poem by Claudian.
Magic pigs were also considered the food of the gods. Archaeologists have uncovered the remains of pigs in several Celtic graves in Britain. These pigs might have been sacrifices for the ghost of the person buried with it, or for the god of the underworld.
The boar is not only a sacred animal, but a respected animal for its bravery. Let this Celtic Boar Bracelet be a reminder of your Celtic heritage.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The powerful griffin was abundant in Greek mythology and seen on early Celtic sword scabbards, belt buckles, and mounts—embody its power and mystery by wearing a Griffin Penannular Brooch
- Handmade in the USA and available in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Perfect to wear with great kilts, ancient kilts renaissance wear, or fly plaid earasaids
- Measures approximately 2⅝ inches (or 68 mm) for a strong enough brooch to keep your kilt together without overwhelming your outfit
- Handmade in the USA
- Bronze or Sterling Silver
- Measures Approx. 2″ (51 mm)
- Thistle Terminals
- The Celtic bear is an ancient symbol of battle victory invoked by Northern European warriors for their power—connect to your inner Celtic bear with a Celtic Bear Torc necklace in Heavy Braid
- Handmade in the USA and available in either bronze or silver
- Our heavy braid style creates a flexible yet strong and durable accessory that will last for generations
- We’ll craft your torc just for you, but please allow us between 6-16 weeks for its creation and delivery
- If you’re drawn to the mystical or simply a cat lover, you’ll love our Celtic Torc Cat Bracelet
- Handmade in either high-quality bronze or silver
- Created in a light braid style (14 gauge) for a daintier accessory than our other braid styles
- Made in the USA and made custom just for you—please allow us between 6-16 weeks to create it and have it shipped to you