Retired Rental Pebble Grain Kilt Belt – May have a different buckle from the image.
Get back to basics with this fine-quality black leather belt. Embellished with a pebble grain finish, this belt is the accessory to complement any kilt belt buckle without overpowering it’s design. Made in Scotland with 100% genuine leather, this 2¼” wide belt fastens together with a comfortable velcro closure for additional adjustability – an absolute must for anyone who loosens their belt after a feast! Available in sizes small-XXXL, find your perfect fit. Pair this belt with any kilt or, really, anything that needs a belt.
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
Large (34 – 45), XLarge (37 – 49), XXLarge (41 – 53), XXXLarge (45 – 57)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use