Some buckles may differ.
Get back to basics with this fine-quality black leather belt. Embellished with a pebble grain finish, this belt is the accessory to complement any kilt belt buckle without overpowering it’s design. Made in Scotland with 100% genuine leather, this 2¼” wide belt fastens together with a comfortable velcro closure for additional adjustability – an absolute must for anyone who loosens their belt after a feast! Available in sizes small-XXXL, find your perfect fit. Pair this belt with any kilt or, really, anything that needs a belt.
- High-quality black leather belt; pair with a kilt or anything else that requires a belt
- Made in Scotland by people who know a thing or two about kilt belts; pairs with any kilt belt buckle
- Elegant pebble finish makes this belt an interesting accessory without being too flashy
- Fastened together with comfortable velcro, this belt allows for greater adjustability; available in sizes small-XXXL
Our best selling of all kilt belt buckles! We give our cast brass kilt belt buckles a chrome plated finish, and design them to fit all standard kilt belts ( 2 1/4 in. wide). Measures approximately 3.75 X 2.75 inches.
- Cast brass with chrome plated finish
- Designed to fit all standard kilt belts (2.25″ wide)
- Measures Approx. 3.75″ X 2.75″
- Mirror level shine
- Circular Celtic knots dot the four corners
Small (29 – 38), Medium (31 – 42), Large (34 – 45), XLarge (37 – 49), XXLarge (41 – 53), XXXLarge (45 – 57)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches