Retired Rental 2 Prong Utility Belt and Buckle- May be Celtic knot or Stag belts.
Connect with your Celtic roots with our Celtic knot utility belt and buckle. Made in Scotland by skilled leather workers, this belt is embossed with one of the most popular Celtic symbols—the Celtic knot. Although first appearing in 450 AD, they were popularized during the Middle Ages and are deeply rooted in Celtic art.
This thick and sturdy belt is 2 inches wide and perfect to wear with your favorite utility or canvas kilt. It comes with a double prong buckle metal buckle and is made from good quality leather. Available in sizes S-2XL (or up to a 55 inch waist).
- Our Celtic Knot Utility Belt and Buckle are made with good quality leather attached to a double prong metal buckle.
- Connect with your Celtic roots with this piece made in Scotland by skilled craftsmen featuring the famed Celtic knot.
- This piece measures 2 inches wide. Thick and sturdy, it’s best matched with a utility or canvas kilt.
- Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and 2X Large (or up to 55 inch waist).
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Beautifully unique ring
- Features trinity knots
- Emerald green cubic zirconia gemstone
- Made from Polished stainless-steel
- Looks great and will continue to look great for a lifetime
- Brighten your home with vibrant colors
- Hang it on your wall, spread it on your bed, or even use it as a floor covering for special occasions
- Measures 88″ X 104″
- Hand-dyed, medium weight, 100% cotton
- Color-fast and washable