Retired Rental Black Watch Kids Kilts
- SKU: RRBWKK
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Retired Rentals, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST B
- Tags: Homespun, Wool Blend
These Black Watch Tartan Kilts are rental kilts that are ready to be replaced retired to keep our rentals looking fresh and new. They have a bit of wear and tear, but still a good kilt for the price.
These Black Watch Tartan Kilts are rental kilts that are ready to be replaced, retired to keep our rentals looking fresh and new. They have a bit of wear and tear, but still a good kilt for the price.
Our Good Basic Kilts are great for athletes, casual wear, first-time buyers, those on a budget, or as an extra kilt to save wear and tear on your nicer kilts. They are also nice enough that we have many customers use them for weddings and other formal occasions.
Our Homespun Tartan is made from a 55/45 blend of polyester & wool, woven by hand on old-world looms. It looks very authentic to what would have been woven historically. The yarn is worsted, but not spun as tightly as modern machine-made tartan. The cloth is also not as tightly woven. Homespun tartan will pleat by hand easily, but will not develop a sharp edge. Small snags, pulls, holes, and other assorted blemishes are common. Because it is handwoven, these flaws are a natural part of its character.
19W 11L, 22W 14L, 32W 17L, 24W 19L, 24W 20L
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Track List :
- Gallant Murray
- Katy Cruel
- Rambling Pitchfork / Gallagher’s Frolics / Black Rogue
- Peggy Gordon
- Failing Into Walpole’s Marsh
- Hard Times
- Piper on the Hob
- Follow me to Carlow
- Stick to the Craythur
- Eyes on the Prize
- Out on the Ocean
- Spancil Hill
- White Rabbit ( Grace Slick)
- The Parting Glass
- Learn to Put Together Complete Sentences
- Commonly Used Phrases
- A Variety of Common Topics
- Aimed at Recent Beginners
- Meant to Improve Speaking Skills
- Video Footage of Native Speakers
- Includes Quizes
- Play Games to Earn Points and Awards