The Official Carleton Tartan Tie
From the highlands to your home turf, get yourself a Carleton Tartan Tie. Perfect for those who work hard and play hard.
Made from a synthetic poly/viscose blend, these ties are cooler than a 100% wool counterpart (and at a price great for the average college student).
Carleton alumni designed this tartan, and Scottish seamsters make your Carleton tartan tie in Scotland.
The primary colors of the kilt are the proud maize and blue, representing our beloved alma mater. The brown and green accents represent the dirt and the grass of the very heart of Carleton rugby: our home pitch. The red stands for the blood and sweat every rugger sheds in pursuit of the try line, which is boldly represented by the woven white threads in our pattern.
- The Official Carleton Tartan
- Designed by Carleton Alumni
- Made in Scotland
- Affordable and Hypoallergenic
- Cool Poly/Viscose
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose imitates wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Our Poly/Viscose 5 Yard Kilts are affordable creations by experienced kilt-makers in Scotland
- This kilt’s versatile poly-viscose material makes it the ideal casual kilt.
- Our Poly/Viscose 5 Yard Kilt is virtually indistinguishable from a traditional 100% wool kilt. This supple 65/35 polyester viscose blend material offers ease and comfort of wear in an array of situations and occasions
- Wool-free kilt comes in 60 tartans, giving you a wide range of tartans to choose from
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Ancient Kilt Made in the USA
- Braveheart Style
- Perfect for Ren Faires/Fests
- Poly/Viscose Tartan
- Cool and Hypoallergenic
- Wool Free!
- Cool and Practical Design
- Recommended for Summer Events
- Ancient Highland Look
- Extra Long Apron to Use as a Fly Plaid
- Over 500 Tartans Available!
- 25-30″ Wide (The Length When Worn)
- Length of Fabric Cut to Your Measurements (To Fit Your Waist)
- Flag made from a poly/viscose tartan fabric (non-wool)
- Depending on the material and the weaver, some tartans have finished edges, and others do not, but we roll-hem all unfinished edges for durability
- The option of over 500 tartan clans for a custom family treasure
- Pick a standard flag pole sleeve finish or a three grommet finish to suit your needs
- Woven in the UK
- 65/35 Blend of Polyester and Viscose (Rayon)
- Measures Approx. 6-8″ Square