The Official Carleton Tartan Tie
From the highlands to your home turf, get yourself a Carleton Tartan Tie. Perfect for those who work hard and play hard.
Made from a synthetic poly/viscose blend, these ties are cooler than a 100% wool counterpart (and at a price great for the average college student).
Carleton alumni designed this tartan, and Scottish seamsters make your Carleton tartan tie in Scotland.
The primary colors of the kilt are the proud maize and blue, representing our beloved alma mater. The brown and green accents represent the dirt and the grass of the very heart of Carleton rugby: our home pitch. The red stands for the blood and sweat every rugger sheds in pursuit of the try line, which is boldly represented by the woven white threads in our pattern.
- The Official Carleton Tartan
- Designed by Carleton Alumni
- Made in Scotland
- Affordable and Hypoallergenic
- Cool Poly/Viscose
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose imitates wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Poly/Viscose (no wool) tartan woven in the U.K.
- Custom made to order in Scotland
- More than 60 tartans available
- Quality and affordable kid kilts made for boys and girls
- Poly/viscose blend is fully washable and makes for a durable fabric
- Fastens with leather straps and buckles at the waist for a secure fit
- Waist size ranging from 16 inches to 26 inches with an elastic waistband for growing room
- Tartan Woven in Scotland
- Ancient Kilt Made in the USA
- Braveheart Style
- Perfect for Ren Faires/Fests
- Poly/Viscose Tartan
- Cool and Hypoallergenic
- Wool Free!
- Cool and Practical Design
- Recommended for Summer Events
- Ancient Highland Look
- Extra Long Apron to Use as a Fly Plaid
- Over 500 Tartans Available!
- 25-30″ Wide (The Length When Worn)
- Length of Fabric Cut to Your Measurements (To Fit Your Waist)
- Shawl made from tartan woven in Scotland
- Choose from over 90 tartans to fit your needs or display your clan pride
- Lightweight and made from a durable and comfortable poly/viscose blend
- Measures approximately 56 inches by 56 inches and is versatile to wear different ways