- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Fife District Tartan Scarf – Medium Weight 13oz Premium Wool
- SKU: SCARF-IS-2285
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST F, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Tartan Scarf Specials
- Tags: Made in Scotland, Medium Weight, Wool
- Tartan scarf made in Scotland with medium weight premium wool
- 13oz wool keeps you warm and cozy even in cooler weather
- Measures 9 inches by 54 inches for versatile wear
- Available in nearly 200 tartans to display your clan pride
Only 1 left in stock
Medium Weight Premium Wool Tartan Scarf
If you’re looking for a scarf that will keep you warm while making a statement, then look no further! Our medium weight premium wool scarves are available in nearly 200 tartans and are sure to keep you warm and toasty this winter while displaying your Scottish pride. No matter the outfit or occasion, a splash of tartan is always a good idea. Now you can own one made right in Scotland!
These skillfully woven scarves also make practical and thoughtful gifts for the Celt in your life – at this price point, you can even get one for yourself too!
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- Adapted from “Old Scottish Customs: Local and General” by E J Guthrie, published in 1885 and illustrated by John MacKay
- A fun and educational read and features 74 pages in a softcover format
- Outlines the history of Scottish customs and superstitions, including which ones survive to our day
- Learn more about your heritage. Measures 5.25 inches x 8.25 inches