Douglas Modern Poly/Viscose Tartan Scarf
- SKU: SCARF-IS-2266
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, A-Z by Name or Tartan, LIST D, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Tartan Scarf Specials
- Tags: Poly Viscose, Wool Free
Out of stock
Poly/Viscose Tartan Scarf (10″ x 58″) Condition: New
- In stock special price
- Poly/Viscose (no wool) tartan
- Woven in the U.K.
- Hand-Made in the U.S.A
- Measures approximately 10″ X 58″
This is Lorie’s new favorite scarf and in a Minnesota winter, that’s saying something. It’s great for people with wool allergies or sensitivity.
Whether you wear it for style or warmth a tartan scarf is a great way to add a splash of tartan to any outfit.
What is Poly/Viscose?
Poly is short for polyester, which is a durable, smooth, synthetic fiber. You may know viscose by the name rayon. Workers make rayon from cellulose fiber, which comes from wood and plants. In this case, the viscose is made to imitate wool. These two fibers blend together to create a durable, non-felting, non-pilling, hypoallergenic fabric that retains the same wonderful, natural aesthetics of wool.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use
Beer is Proof T-Shirt, pre-shrunk and made from high quality 100% cotton for a great feel and fit
If you love beer, like we love beer, this T-Shirt is for you. They also make the perfect gift for that beer lover in your life
Made in the USA for quality assurance and comes in M, L, 2XL, and 3XL (Add $2.00 for 2XL, 3XL)
Three color printing for a classic and subtly distinctive look