Harris Tweed Patchwork Cap
- SKU: AH01
- Categories: Hats and Hackles, Clearance and Specials, Hats and Caps, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials
- Tag: Tweed
- The Harris Tweed Patchwork Cap bears the Harris Tweed trademark, handwoven by Scottish craftsman in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland
- Each patchwork cap is unique and different, which means colors will vary slightly from hat to hat
- This piece is made with 100% Harris Tweed Wool and it is available in sizes small to 2XL
- This high-quality and authentic tartan cap boasts a classic and stylish design
Turn heads when you wear our Harris Tweed patchwork cap on yours. Each one is unique with the colors varying slightly. Made in Scotland, choose between sizes small to 2XL. It has a timeless and classic design that never goes out of style.
Our caps are made of 100% Harris Tweed wool and carry the Harris Tweed trademark. That certifies that highly skilled Scottish craftsmen have handwoven this tweed using pure, virgin wool dyed and spun in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. It has the undeniable mark of high-quality and authenticity that sets it apart from lesser tweeds.
Small (6.75), Medium (7), Large (7.25), XL (7.5), XXL (7.75)
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
- The latest edition of Euro Talk’s Scottish Gaelic for beginners
- Use a CD-ROM or download to your computer for convenient access
- Makes learning Scottish Gaelic easy with addictive games and activities
- Features nine different topics and essential vocabulary you can use