Felted Wool Glengarry – In-Stock Special
- SKU: GLEN-IS-2377
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Hats and Caps, Saint Patrick's Day Essentials, Tartan Day Essentials
- Tag: Wool
- The 100% Felted Wool Glengarry is available in plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing.
- It’s embellished with grosgrain ribbon on the back and a pom on top. Folds flat to fit in your pocket.
- Available in hat sizes 6.75-8. Refer to chart for measurements.
- The Glengarry is authentic traditional Scottish wear that dates back to 1812. It’s perfect for classic Scottish uniform wear.
This authentic Scottish glengarry, crafted from 100% felted wool, displays your Scottish heritage while keeping your head warm on those chilly Scottish afternoons! Customize your glengarry to suit your tartan; choose from plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing. Includes a classic Grosgrain ribbon on the back of the hat and the pom on top, as you’d expect from a traditional Scottish hat. Available in sizes 6.75-8, but no matter how big your noggin’ is, this hat will still fold flat to fit in your pocket or waistband. If you’re looking for Scottish uniform wear, top off your outfit with this classic glengarry.
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Some of our Favorites-
Carol of Bells/Puer Natus in Bethlehem
Greensleeves(What Child is This
We Three Kings
Silent Night/The Apple Tree Wassail