Felted Wool Glengarry – In-Stock Special
- SKU: GLEN-IS-2377
- Categories: Clearance and Specials, Clearance Tartan Stuff, Hats and Caps
- Tag: Wool
- The 100% Felted Wool Glengarry is available in plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing.
- It’s embellished with grosgrain ribbon on the back and a pom on top. Folds flat to fit in your pocket.
- Available in hat sizes 6 7/8 and 7 7/8.
- The Glengarry is authentic traditional Scottish wear that dates back to 1812. It’s perfect for classic Scottish uniform wear.
This authentic Scottish glengarry, crafted from 100% felted wool, displays your Scottish heritage while keeping your head warm on those chilly Scottish afternoons! Customize your glengarry to suit your tartan; choose from plain black, navy blue, green, or red-and-white dicing. Includes a classic Grosgrain ribbon on the back of the hat and the pom on top, as you’d expect from a traditional Scottish hat. Available in sizes 6 7/8 and 7 7/8, but no matter how big your noggin’ is, this hat will still fold flat to fit in your pocket or waistband. If you’re looking for Scottish uniform wear, top off your outfit with this classic glengarry.
Black, Black with Dicing, Navy Blue
6 7/8, 7 7/8
Include products updated are similar or are same of quality
Discontinued – Available While Supplies Last
- Made in Scotland, the Clan Crest Tartan Whisky glass offers genuine authenticity – holds 6oz
- Feel the weight of these reliable, substantial glasses when you hold them; the perfect gift for a whiskey enthusiast
- Choose from over 80 clan crests printed in full, vibrant color for an eye-catching, heirloom-quality addition to your home bar
- Save 10% when you purchase a set of 4
Track List :
- Gallant Murray
- Katy Cruel
- Rambling Pitchfork / Gallagher’s Frolics / Black Rogue
- Peggy Gordon
- Failing Into Walpole’s Marsh
- Hard Times
- Piper on the Hob
- Follow me to Carlow
- Stick to the Craythur
- Eyes on the Prize
- Out on the Ocean
- Spancil Hill
- White Rabbit ( Grace Slick)
- The Parting Glass